Leading Producers Round Table (LPRT)
- FAHU will protect your right to serve your clients needs.
- You will obtain timely, informative news
- You can attend continuing education seminars on the hottest insurance topics
- You will share information with top producing insurance professionals.
- You can participate in grassroots efforts that respond to local, state, and federal legislative issues.
- You will benefit from a variety of member-only discount programs.
- FAHUs Code of Ethics demonstrates to your clients your commitment to professionalism
- You will play an active role in the future of the health insurance industry.
- You will receive a subscription to HIU, the associations monthly magazine.
- With FAHU following trends in Large and Small Group Managed Care Plans, Individual Health Plans, Long Term Care Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Medicare Supplements, you will benefit from membership no matter your specialty
- Network Opportunities - B2B (Broker to Broker)
NAHU formed the Leading Producers Round Table in 1942 to recognize the successful underwriters of Accident & Health Insurance. Today, the LPRT committee is committed to making LPRT the premier program for top Health, Disability, Long-Term Care and Worksite Marketing Insurance producers, carrier reps, carrier management, and general agency/agency managers. Through the hard work of the LPRT committee members, LPRT will offer new membership benefits, exclusive LPRT events, and new categories and qualification requirements. NAHU 2016 Promo